Hi, Recommend You 3 Avenger Organic Weed killers Products. Hope You like them and That they help You in clearing away weeds. Make Sure You read the instructions before using them.
First Prdouct to Recommend You – “
AVENGER® Organic Weed Killer, biodegradable, non-toxic – ready to use 24oz spray
However, take note this is not as strong as the concentrate refills recommend below which is the 2nd and 3rd product mentioned below.
Benefits of This Weed Killer
1) Fast acting – visible results in less than 2 hours, Highly biodegradable – dissipates quickly.
2) It is non-toxic and can be used in areas near to people, pets and wildlife.
3) Works in cool & cloudy conditions (as low as 40º F), Does not stain brick, concrete or pavement.
4) Approved for Use in Organic Gardening by the U.S. Deptartment of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Organic Program (NOP) Rule.
5) EPA registered & approved, • Made from oranges, lemons and other citrus fruits – pleasant citrus aroma.
Second One is
Avenger Weed Killer – 32oz Concentrate
Avenger Weed Killer is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide that quickly and effectively kills
3) grasses and
without causing harm to the environment.
Description of Avenger Weed Killer
1) How it Works?
The active ingredient d-limonene (citrus oil) naturally strips away the waxy plant cuticle, causing it to dehydrate and die. University and independent testing results prove that Avenger® Weed Killer is as effective, but faster acting when compared against leading synthetic herbicides.
2) What is it and what does it kill?
Avenger® Organic Weed Killer Concentrate is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide that quickly and effectively kills weeds, grasses and broadleaves.
3) Approval by USDA, (killers of both small and large annual weeds and ratio to add for them)
Approved for Use in Organic Gardening by the U.S. Deptartment of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Organic Program (NOP) Rule.
Small annual weeds: For the control of annual weeds less than 6 inches tall, use a 1:6 ratio (1 part of Avenger® Weed Killer into 6 parts of water).
Larger annual weeds: For the control annual weeds above 6 inches, use a 1:4-1/2 ratio (1 part of Avenger® Weed Killer in 4-1/2 parts of water).
When tested against non-organic ‘natural’ herbicides that contain vinegar (acetic acid), citric acid, clove oil or fatty acids (soap), it is more effective with quicker results.
Great for use in & around:
4) Flower Beds
9) Outside Walls
10) Mulch Beds
11) Gravel Beds
12) Mature Trees & Ornamentals
17) Golf Courses
18) Athletic Fields
19) Parks & Recreation Areas
20) Bike & Hiking Trails,
21) Kennels and Animal Enclosures
Third product is 1 gallon of concentrate
– which is 128 oz which is 4 times the amount from 2nd product 32 oz of concentrate.
If you got alot of weeds to kill or have a big area to cover, consider buying more.
Invite You to Follow plus.google.com Profiles
– Stella San
– Anthony Zheng Gao
Licensed under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Hope You benefit from these recommendations. Happy gardening.