Soy Sauce Yellow Tail Fursilier Fish
My friends, delightful to share this deep fried yellow tail fish and the making of dark soy sauce. It is very simple and easy to cook and yet very flavorful and delicious.
The beauty of this dish lies in its crispy deep fried yellow tail fish and the aromatic dark soy sauce that is added to the fish. Another aspect is its topping of fried ginger strips.
For making the soy sauce, I added the raw sugar to enhance and bring out its rich aromatic flavor
This combination of fragrant deep fried fish, the soy sauce and the crispy fried ginger strips is a absolute savory treat !
To me, it is an irresistible dish to cook again and again.
– 2 yellow tail fursilier fishes : 320 grams
– Ginger : (cut into strips, enough for deep frying and cooking the sauce)
– 5 garlic cloves : crush them
– Spring onion (for garnishing)
– Chili (for garnishing)
– Cooking oil (enough for deep frying the fish)
Sauce ingredients :
– Dark soy sauce : 2 tbsp
– Sesame oil : 1 tsp
– Raw sugar : 1 tsp
– Water : 100 ml
Cooking the dish :
(1) Remove scales and intestines of the yellow tail fish, wipe them dry and marinate with some salt. set aside for 15 minutes.
(2) Deep fry fish until they are golden brown, fragrant and crispy, drain oil from fish, set aside on a serving plate.
(3) Cut ginger into strips, deep fried ginger strips until crispy. set aside.
Cooking the Sauce :
(1) Heat up 2 tbsp of oil, saute garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in dark soy sauce, quickly stir fry with garlic and ginger.
(2) Next add in the sesame oil, water and raw sugar. Aromatic soy sauce is ready once it is boiled.
Ready to Serve :
Pour the soy sauce onto the fish, top with fried crispy ginger and garnish with spring onion and chili. Savor this dish with rice. Yummy Yummy.