Aromatic Spicy Sambal Salmon Steak with Cherry Tomatoes
Hi Friends, I am delighted to share this savory and spicy dish with You. It has a rich aroma and flavor of chili paste and it savored with rice. Hope You like my recipe share.
– Salmon steak
– Honey Cherry Tomatoes
– Salt and seasoning to taste
– Cooking oil
Ingredients for Sambal Sauce :
– 5 shallots
– 3 cloves of Garlic
– 2 slices of blue ginger
– 1/2 stalk of lemon green
– 5 pieces of candle nuts
– 2 tbsp of chili paste
Method of Cooking :
(1) Marinate salmon steak with some salt, pepper for about 15 minutes. Micro-wave salmon steak for 20 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Check and turn the salmon steak after 15 minutes, continue to cook for another 5 minutes until desire browning.
(2) Except Chili Paste Blend all ingredients for sambal sauce into paste.
(3) Heat up pan with 5 tbsp of oil, add in the blended paste and chili paste, stir fry all ingredients until fragrant and chili oil is formed, add in 1/2 cup of water and some salt and seasoning to taste.
(4) When the sauce starts to boil, add in cherry tomatoes and salmon steak. Cover salmon with the sauce. This aromatic spicy salmon dish is ready when the sauce boils again.