Beef Balls Soup with Mix vegetables
– Minced Beef : 250 grams
– Vegetables : Onion, Celery, Potato, Carrot and Corn (cut into bite sizes)
– Salt and Pepper : to taste
– Ginger Juice : (pound and extract 3-4 tbsp)
– Oyster Sauce : 2 tbsp
– Rice Wine : 2 tbsp
– Soy Sauce : 1 tbsp
– 1 beaten egg
– Sugar : 1 tbsp
– Salt : 1/2 tbsp
– Pepper : 1 tbsp
– Corn Flour : 2 tbsp
Simple Way :
(1) Mix all the marinade ingredients into minced beef, set aside in refrigerator for an hour.
(2) Roll 1 table spoon of marinated meat into meatballs.
(3) Boil all the cut vegetables except celery in 1.5 Litre of water for about 10 minutes, add in meat balls, salt and pepper (to taste), bring to boil for 15 minutes or until the meat balls is cooked.
(4) Finally, add in celery and turn off the heat.