Crispy, Juicy and Tender Baked Chicken Strips Recipe
This savory baked Chicken strips is very crispy with the coated bread crumbs and flavorful Olive oil that are mixed into it. This marinade enhances the tenderness of chicken meat.
- Chicken thigh (boneless and skinless) : 500 grams
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil : ½ cup (adjustable)
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Lemon juice : 1 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce : 2 tbsp
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 beaten Egg
- Corn Flour : 3 tbsp
1. Olive Oil Mixture : Oven baked about 6 pieces of bread until it is crispy and brown. Break into crumbs when they cool down. Place in a bowl and mix in olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. (Amount of olive oil is adjustable to the bread crumbs)
2. Slice chicken meat into strips, marinate with lemon juice, Oyster sauce, salt and pepper, add in corn flour, follow by beaten egg, mix well.
3. Prepare baking tray with aluminium foil.
4. Dredge each chicken strip in olive oil mixture and press to coat. Place them onto the prepared baking tray, cover with aluminium foil, bake in oven at 250 degree C for 30 minutes.
Note : Baking time depends on thickness of chicken strips and the type of oven.