Pork Chop deep fried with wheat crackers coated is very crispy and flavorful.
Yummy and Crispy Pork Chop with Japanese Curry Set Meal
Yummy and Crispy Pork Chop Recipe
Ingredients of Crispy Pork chop
– Boneless Loin : 500 grams
– Wheat Crackers : 150 grams (6 packets)
– Corn Flour : 100 grams
– 2 beaten eggs
– Salt and pepper : 1/2 tsp each
– Mirin (or Rice Wine) : 2 tbsp
Simple Way :
1. Cut the boneless loin into thin slices and slightly flatten them. Marinate with salt, pepper and Mirin for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Crush wheat crackers within the packet into small crumbs, pour into a container. Also get ready corn flour and 2 beaten eggs.
3. Dredge pork slice in flour, dip them into beaten eggs, then dredge in wheat cracker crumbs, pressing to coat. Place them onto frying basket.
4. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
5. Crispy and flavorful golden brown Pork Chop is ready.
Japanese Curry Recipe
– Japanese Curry Sauce Mix : 120 grams (1/2 packet)
– Potato : cut into cubes
– Mixed vegetables (carrot, corn and peas) : 150 grams
– Water : 800 ml
Simple Way :
(1) Cut the potatoes into cubes, boil and cook through, set aside.
(2) Bring 800 ml of water to boil, add in Japanese Curry Sauce Mix, stir constantly until the curry mix completely melts and sauce thickens.
(3) add in potato and mixed vegetables, stir mix evenly. Simmer for 2 minutes or until the sauce boils.