A lot of vegetables with little meat and rice, isn’t it very healthy? Yes It Is!
I like to share this delicious and nutritious bake rice recipe with you below.
– Cooked rice
– Mozzarella cheese
– Olive oil : 1 Tbsp
– Salt (to taste)
– Black pepper (to taste)
– 2 Chicken sausages (sliced)
– 2 Onions (cut into rings)
– Button mushroom : 100 gm
– Capsicum (3 colours) : (cut into small pieces)
1. Heat up Olive oil in pan, Stir fry Ingredients B until fragrant, add in salt and black pepper to taste. Set aside 1/2 of the cooked Ingredients B.
2. Add in rice to the other 1/2 of the cooked Ingredients B, fry for a while.
3. Pour the rice mixture into a baking casserole, spread cheese on rice,
add in the other half of the cooked Ingredients B on top, bake it at 180°C until golden brown.
Tip: The colorful top layer of the bake rice increase appetite.