This delicious and tender Coriander Chicken is a very simple and easy to cook recipe. It is delicious with both plain rice and coconut rice.
Recipe of Coriander Chicken
– Boneless and Skinless Chicken thigh : 500 grams (cut into desired size)
– Coriander powder : 4 tbsp
– Dark soya souce : 1 tbsp
– Sugar : 2 tbsp (add more if You prefer sweeter taste)
– Cooking Oil
– Salt (to taste)
Simple Steps :
(1) Marinate chicken pieces with ingredients except cooking oil for at least 1/2 an hour.
(2) Pan fry with cooking oil under medium heat until golden brown for both sides.
Recipe of Coconut Rice (4 servings)
– Coconut Cream Powder : 400 grams
– White Rice : 350 grams
– Water :400 grams (adjust according to the type of rice used)
– A few Pandan leaves
Simple Method :
Wash rice, drain well. Add in Coconut Cream Powder and water, mix well, add in the Pandan Leaves and cook rice.
When the rice is almost cooked, fragrant of coconut and pandan will fill your kitchen.
Note: 1. You can eat this set lunch with a chili sauce named Sambal.
2. With Banana Leaf beneath this set lunch, it adds to the Fragrance.
(:(:(: Enjoy Yourselves 🙂 🙂 🙂