How To Make Easy Pizza Dough Without Yeast
Ingredients and Instructions Below
Number of servings: 1 25cm (10inch) pizza dough
150g (5.2oz.) bread flour (hard flour or strong flour)
a pinch of salt
a pinch of sugar
2 tsp. olive oil
75ml-85ml warm water
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees C (482 degrees F).
2. In a large bowl, place bread flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and olive oil.
3. Add warm water little at a time and gently mix with fingertips until it comes together. *Do not crumble. You just want to let them blend before you start pressing the dough with your palm.
4. Press into a ball with your hands, wrap in plastic wrap, leave it still for 10 minutes.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out into a 25cm (10inch) circle. *You can place some cheese around inside edge of crust.
6. Punch some holes in the dough with a fork to let the air escape while the pizza is in the oven.
7. Bake at 250 degrees C (482 degrees F) until dough is lightly browned.
8. Put on your toppings of choice and bake it for 5-10 minutes or until done.
The Video is pretty short less than 4 minutes only. What do you think of this recipe? With 5 ingredients only, i suppose its pretty easy. Try it. Its a great homemade pizza dough without yeast if you ask me.
A pizza dough without yeast recipe With only 2 ingredients.
1 ½ cups self raising flour (or add 3 tsp baking powder to plain flour)
Just under a cup of plain yoghurt
2 Simple Steps
– Place the bowl onto a board with plain flour
– Knead the dough for 6 to 7 minutes until its nice and smooth.