I like to share with you this colorful, delicious and nutritious pizza.
It is healthy because it has a lot vegetables. Try Making this simple home-made pizza.
Ingredients A :
– Bread : 4 slices
– Tomato sauce
– Mozzarella cheese
– Salt (to taste)
– Black pepper (to taste)
– Olive oil : 1 Tbsp
– Chicken sausages (sliced)
– Onion : 2 (slice into rings)
– Button mushroom : 100 gm (sliced)
– Capsicum (3 colours) : 200 gm
1. Arrange the bread onto a pizza plate, spread with tomato sauce and sprinkle cheese on top, set aside.
2. Heat pan with olive oil, add in onion, sausage, mushroom, stir fry and lastly add in capsicum, sprinkle salt and black pepper, stir fry until fragrant.
3. Spread 1/3 of the cooked Ingredients B onto the bread, sprinkle with cheese.
4. repeat step 3 once more.
5. Spread the rest of cooked Ingredients B on top. Bake in oven at 180°C until golden brown.