Flavorful Chicken Korma Recipe
Video Source: http://youtube.com/user/allstuff33
I savor the flavor of Korma chicken cooked with Korma Mix. Ingredients of Korma Mix are Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Cloves, Star Anise and Cinnamon.
Korma Chicken is spicy but not too spicy as no chilli paste is added to the dish. I like its fragrance which is different from what I normally cook with curry chicken, chilli chicken or rendang chicken.
Recipe of Kurma Chicken
- Chicken thigh (Skinless and Boneless) : 500 grams (cut into bite sizes)
- 2 potatoes : (Cut into bite sizes)
- Cherry Tomato (or 2 tomatoes cut in pieces)
- 1 or 2 Onion (sliced)
- Korma Mix : 5 tbsp
- Garlic : 50 grams
- Ginger : 50 grams
- Few curry leaves
- Coconut powder : 3 tbsp
- Cooking oil : 1/2 cup
- Water : 2 cups
- Salt (to taste)
1. Boil cut potatoes until cooked. Set aside.
2. Blend garlic and ginger together with water to half cover ingredients, blend into paste, 2 table spoons of blended mixture required.
3. Heat up ½ cup of oil in pot, add in 2 tbsp of blended Garlic and Ginger , few curry leaves and Onion, stir fry until fragrant.
4. Add in chicken meat, Korma Mix, salt and a little water , stir mix evenly, follow by cooked potatoes, cherry tomatoes, coconut powder and remaining water, mix well and simmer until chicken meat is cooked and sauce thickens.