Yummy Tomato Chili Sauce with Deep Fried Toman Fish Recipe
Recipe of Tomato Chili Sauce
This Tomato Chili Sauce blends well with Seafood like fish, crabs, prawns and scallops.
– Tomato Sauce : 3 tbsp
– Chili Sauce : 3 tbsp
– Ginger (blended) : 2 tbsp
– Garlic (blended) : 2 tbsp
– Mixed Vegetable : 100 grams
– Pineapple cubes
– Sugar : 1 tbsp
– Cooking Oil : 3 tbsp
– Water : 1 cup
– 1 beaten egg white
– Salt (to taste)
– Spring Onions (optional)
(1) Heat up 3 tbsp of oil in pan, saute 2 tbsp each of the blended ginger and garlic until fragrant.
(2) Add in all other ingredients, that is, tomato sauce, chili sauce, sugar, water, stir mix evenly, followed by mixed vegetables and pineapple cubes.
(3) When mixture boils, stir in beaten egg white, bit by bit until the gravy is evenly spread with egg white. Set aside.
Deep Fried Toman Fish Recipe
– 2 pieces of Toman Steak
– Rice wine
– Mixture of Corn Flour and Ordinary Flour (May Use only Corn Flour)
– Cooking Oil : enough for deep frying.
Simple Way :
(1) Slice Toman Steak but do not cut through the skin. The cuts should be cubed shape.
(2) Marinate fish with some salt, pepper and rice wine, set aside for 1/2 an hour in refrigerator.
(3) Heat up enough oil for deep frying. Cover the fish evenly with flour mixture. Deep fry until golden brown.
(4) Drain oil, place fish into Flavorful Tomato Chili Sauce and reheat them for a while.
Ready to Serve.