Hi Dear Friends, hope You like this wholesome and savory fried garlic prawns and sweet garden green peas.
Oh my this is a healthy dish, sweet peas protect you against stomach cancer, prawns and the extra virgin olive oil have omega 3 fatty acids which lower bad cholesterol.
Sharing the Yummy Taste Experience of Dish
Sweet peas are sweet and soft and as you savor it, As you taste peas the freshness and fragrance of the peas. Prawns when fried with garlic and extra virgin olive oil brings out is juiciness and flavor and fragrance. As the prawn is marinated before hand, it also taste sweet and flavorsome. Mirin which is rice wine and light soya sauce enhances their flavor. Enjoy cooking this recipe and savoring this dish.
Picture of Dish Below
15 Medium size tiger prawns
Sweet garden peas : 150 grams
Minced garlic : 2 tbsp
Light soy sauce : 1 tsp (amount of sauce is to your liking)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil : 2 tbsp for prawns
1 tbsp for peas
Conditments for marinating prawns :
– Oyster sauce : 1 tsp
– Light soy sauce : 1 tsbp
– Mirin (or rice wine) : 2 tbsp
– White pepper powder
– Corn flour : 1 tbsp
Simple Way of Cooking :
(1) Remove prawns’ shells and intestines. Rinse prawn with water and dry them with kitchen towel. Marinate prawns with condiments.
(2) Heat up pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil, fry prawn until both sides are brown. Set aside in the pan.
(3) Heat up 1 tbsp of olive oil in the same pan, fry minced garlic until fragrant, add in sweet garden peas, add in light soy sauce, quickly stir fry about 1 minute.
(4) Turn off heat, mix prawns and garden peas together.
***Ready To Serve this Delicious Dish***
Wikipedia Articles You can Read
Licensed by: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)