Fried Noodles with Onions and Potatoes Recipe
Hi Friends, a light and flavorful dish to share with You. Its noodles fried with healthy ingredients like onions, potatoes, eggs and green vegetables.
Onions and chilies bring out the fragrance and tasty flavor of this dish. The tomato sauce added gives sweet and appetizing taste. Eggs are important as they enhance the delicious flavor of this dish. Potatoes blends in well with the noodle.
This is an easy to cook dish as all the ingredients are cooked in the same wok. Check out the easy recipe steps below.
– Wheat Noodle : 400 grams
– 2 potatoes : cut into cubes
– 2 Onions : slice into small pieces
– Green vegetable : cut into small sections
– Light soy sauce : 1 tbsp
– 2 Red chilies : cut into small sections (optional)
– Chili paste : 1 tbsp (amount as preferred)
– Tomato sauce : 3 tbsp
– 4 eggs
– Cooking oil
– Vegetable seasoning (to taste)
Method of Cooking :
(1) Cut potatoes into cubes, cook through with boil water, drain water and set aside.
(2) In wok, heat up 1 tbsp of oil, stir fry onion and red chilies until fragrant, set aside in wok.
(3) Add in green vegetables, stir fry a while and set aside together with onions and chilies.
(4) In the same wok, heat up another 1 tbsp of oil, add in noodles, also add light soy sauce, chili paste and tomato sauce to the noodles, stir fry and well mix until the chili paste and tomato sauce are uniformly cover the noodles. Set aside with other ingredients in wok.
(5) In the same wok, heat up another 1 tbsp of oil, add in eggs and stir fry until it almost cooked.
(6) Add in boiled potato cubes, gentle stir fry and mix all ingredients in wok, add vegetable seasoning to taste. Ready to serve this healthy, tasty and flavorful noodle dish.
Licensed under: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)