Grilled Healthy and Savory Mixed Vegetables Salad
Hello Friends, like to share with You one of my favorite mixed vegetables salad. The combination consists of crunchy cauliflower, colorful capsicum, sweet and juicy honey cherry tomatoes and a bit salty seedless olive.
The preparation is simple and easy with just extra virgin olive oil as dressing and salt and black pepper to taste.
The grilling brings out the fragrance of olive oil and black pepper, it also brings out the crunchiness of the cauliflower and capsicum. The sweetness of the honey tomatoes is enhanced too from grilling.
My family enjoy and savor this healthy vegetable salad very much. Hope You like this recipe I have shared.
– Cauliflower : cut into florets
– Honey cherry tomatoes (yellow and red) : 12 for each colour
– Capsicum (red, green and yellow : cut into strips
– Seedless olive : cut into rings
– Extra virgin olive oil : 4 tbsp
– Salt 1/2 tsp
– Black pepper : 1 tsp
Simple Way :
(1) Put all the ingredients onto a baking tray, add in olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients evenly.
(2) Grilled at 200 degrees C for 20 minutes or until preferred browning.