For this Salad, I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil as dressing. The fragrance of garlic and olive oil bring out the flavour of sweet cherry tomatoes, munchy Shitake mushrooms and crunchy asparagus.
Recipe of Grilled Salads with Olive Oil
- Asparagus (cut into small sections)
- Shitake Mushrooms (remove the stem)
- Small Cherry Tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic (chopped)
- Black Pepper and Salt to taste
Simple method :
1. Simply sprinkle garlic, black pepper, salt and olive oil evenly onto the vegetable
2. Grill at 250 degree C for 20 minutes or until the desired browning.
Salads with Tartar Sauce
I like the taste of Tartar sauce with a bit of sourness. When Tartar Sauce is added to the salads and sprinkled with peanut flakes, it becomes another flavorful Salad.