Salad is one of my daily veggies diet. It is so versatile that I always mix and match together with different types of vegetables that I like.
Beside having lots of health benefits, the colorful vegetable salad, increases appetite.
This Salad is flavorful because of salmon seaweed flakes are added. Simple and Easy to prepare, if you are in a hurry to make a delicious and healthy veggie dish for family and friends.
Enjoy This Salad Dish !!
– Bell pepper (red, green and yellow)
– Black pepper
– Extra virgin olive oil
– Salmon Seaweed Flakes
Simple and easy way :
(1) Cut vegetables into desired shape and bite size. Scald in boiling water, drain water and set aside in a baking dish. ** Refer to Note Below
(2) Sprinkle with some salt, black pepper and olive oil, mix all the ingredients together.
(3) Oven grill at 200 degree C for 20 minutes or until desired browning.
(4) Top with Salmon seaweed flakes before serving.
** Note : I prefer to scald all vegetables in boiling water for a while, and oven grill for shorter time to retain the crunchiness of the vegetables
PS: Enjoying mixing and matching salad combinations and have fun! Happy cooking 🙂