Grilled Salad with Korma Mix and Mozzarella Cheese
Tastiness of Salad
This salad has freshness of vegetables, tastiness of Mozzarella cheese and fragrance of Korma. This combination has a cheesy taste with a variety spices fragrance. Korma Mix has all my favorite spices in it. Its ingredients consists of Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Cloves, Star Anise and Cinnamon.
Easy Cooking Dish
It is also convenient as you only have to prepare the Veggies, sprinkle mozzarella and korma mix then grill them. It is easy to cook, quick and convenient. And best of all its flavorful. Hope you enjoy this salad recipe.
Beautiful Yummy Salad Picture
- Cauliflower (Cut into florets)
- Shitake Mushrooms
- Red, Yellow and Green Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
- Tempe (fermented bean)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Korma Mix (powder)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Black pepper
1. Place all the cut vegetables in a baking tray.
2. Mix evenly with extra virgin olive oil, Korma mix powder, black Pepper and salt (to taste),
3. Followed by spreading the mozzarella cheese on top of the vegetables.
4 .Grill at 200ºC for 20 minutes or until desired browning
Happy Salad Cooking 🙂