Healthy and Delicious Stir Fried Portobello, White Beech Mushrooms and Black Fungus Recipe
The reason I like to share this recipe with you is because mushrooms and fungus are
– high fiber
– low in calories and cholesterol-free,
– contain essential vitamins and minerals.
– They have high nutritional value
– enhance immune system and blood circulation
and lots of health benefits.
What is the taste of this healthy dish?
In this recipe, I used big black fungus which is bigger in size and is crunchier. With the condiments combination it is definitely a treat to be savored. The mushrooms are juicy and together with parsley flakes and fresh parsley enhances its tastiness.
Enjoy cooking this dish which is full of health benefits.
- Mini portobello mushrooms : 200 grams
- White beech mushrooms : 100 grams
- Big black fungus : 100 grams (take note to soak it with water)
- Garlic : few cloves (minced) : 2 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil : 3 tbsp
- Black pepper
- Parsley flakes
- Fresh parsley
Ingredients for Sauce :
- Oyster sauce : 1 tbsp
- Light soy sauce : 1 tsp
- Vegetable seasoning : 1/2 tsp
- Salt : ¼ tsp
- Corn Flour Mixture : 1 tbsp of flour with 5 tbsp of water.
- Water : 5 tbsp
Tips Before Cooking :
- Fungus : Soak 3 pieces of big black fungus in cold water for ½ an hour until they are fully expand. Clean them well and trim off the stems. Cut them into small pieces. Set aside.
- Portobello mushrooms: Remove the stem of Portobello mushrooms, cut into half.
- White beech mushrooms : Cut the mushroom into half, then trim off the base. This method leaves the minimum amount of waste for cooking as the base of mushroom can be seen clearly when cut into half.
Easy Cooking Method:
(1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for sauce together, set aside.
(2) Heat up pan with 3 tbsp of olive oil, sauté garlic until fragrant.
(3) Add in black fungus, Portobello mushrooms and 2 tbsp of mixed Sauce, black pepper, stir fry until mushrooms and fungus are cooked.
(4) Finally, add in White Beech Mushroom and balance of sauce (to taste), stir fry Quickly until all ingredients are well mixed. While Stir frying, add in corn flour mixture.
(5) After finish cooking, garnish hot dish with parsley flakes and fresh parsley.