Feta Cheese and Grilled Salad Recipe
Video Source: http://youtube.com/user/allstuff33
For this flavorsome recipe, I used soft Feta Cheese cubes that are soaked in Oil with Herbs and Spices. The special part of this recipe is the mixture of feta cheese and the vegetables. Salads top with Feta cheese is my delightful vegetable dish that I sincerely want to share with you.
For information on this cheese, Visit here >> http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feta_cheese
Licensed by: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Vegetables ingredients :
– Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow and Green)
– Cauliflower (florets)
– Onions (rings)
– Cherry Tomatoes
– Black Olive (Seedless)
– Cubed Feta Cheese (in Oil with Herbs and Spices)
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Garlic (minced)
– Black Pepper and Salt (to taste)
– Parsley Flakes
(1) Place all the cut vegetables in a baking tray. Sprinkle with olive oil, minced garlic, black pepper and salt (to taste), mix all the ingredients evenly.
(2) On top of the vegetables, sprinkle Feta cheese cubes and parsley flakes. Grill at 200 degree C for 20 minutes or until desired browning.
Enjoy this salad friends 🙂