Hi Friends, introducing Onion Chicken Soup with Mix Vegetables Recipe
Welcome to this healthy chicken soup recipe blog post that I like to share with you.
Why is it healthy?
– Excess fats are cleared,
– The ingredients used are veggies with the nutritious essence from chicken. (For More information on ingredients, refer to links at bottom of page.)
Chicken broth is prepared one night before, using slow cooker to cook the chicken bones. Procedures for cooking chicken broth, please refer to http://www.yeahilike.com/healthy-chicken-soup-cooking-method-and-3-recipes-with-vegetables/
This onion and mix vegetable soup is very flavorful, sweet and tasty.
I have tried two ways of cooking the onion soup. Both have their different tasting experience.
For this particular recipe, I added the carrot first. Once the broth boils, I add in the potato, corns and lastly the onions. This is the order of ingredients I added. For this recipe the onion is not translucent and is harder in texture.
Alternatively, once the broth boils, add in all the ingredients. When it is done, the noticeable different are the onions has become translucent and soft. Potatoes and Carrots are softer too.
This recipe is easy to cook and Hope You enjoy cooking.
Picture of Cooked Soup Below
Picture of Broth
Picture of Ingredients
– Chicken broth
– Sweet Corn
– Salt and Seasoning to taste
– White pepper powder
Additional Reading Resources
(1) Cut the onion, carrot and potato into desired bite sizes.
(2) Heat up the pre-prepared chicken broth. When the broth boils, add in carrot first and let it boil for few minutes, then add in potato and corn and onion. Boil until the carrot and potato are cooked.
(3) Add pepper, salt and seasoning to taste.
Discover some background information and benefits about the ingredients
– http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maize aka corn
All Links Licensed by: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)