Healthy Soup Recipe with Vegetables
Hi Dear Friends, I like to share with you my method for making healthy soups. 3 simple vegetables cooked with chicken soup recipes will be shared with you.
How is the Soup Cooked?
Chicken bones or pork ribs are used to cook soup with vegetable. The soup is prepared one day beforehand, using slow cooker to cook the pork ribs or chicken bones. When the soup is done, let it cool, then transfer to glass pot. After that, store the soup in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day, use a spoon to remove the top layer of chicken fats, bring the soup to boil and add vegetables. Some salt and vegetable seasoning to taste is added to flavor it.
For the recipes as shown below, chicken bones are used. Discover the steps from instructions and pictures below. Enjoy Reading 🙂
(1) Two Sets of Chicken Bones
(2) In slow cooker, add 1 liter of water to cover the chicken bones.
(3) After Cooking Chicken Soup for 4 to 5 hours, leave it to cool. Cover pot or seal with plastic cling wrap, keep in refrigerator overnight
(4) The next day, a thick layer of fats forms on top of chicken soup.
(5) Remove the fats from the soup.
(6) A healthy chicken soup is now ready. Add in any type of vegetable.
Three Healthy Chicken Soups with Vegetables
1. Chicken Soup with Water Cress
Reheat the chicken soup, when it boils, add in water cress, salt and seasoning to taste.
2. Chicken Soup with Cabbage and Seaweed
Bring the chicken to boil again, add in cabbage first, let the cabbage boil for a while to retain its crunchiness . Then add in seaweed, some salt and seasoning to taste.
3. Chicken Soup with Spinach
Bring the chicken soup to boil again, add in spinach, some salt and seasoning to taste.
Enjoy Cooking !!! Friends 🙂