Stir Fry Broccoli with Shitake Mushrooms
– Broccoli : 400 grams
– Shitake Mushrooms : 200 grams
– Minced Garlic : 2 tbsp
– Cooking Oil : 2 tbsp
– Vegetable seasoning (to taste)
Condiments for Sauce:
– Oyster Sauce : 1 tsp
– Sesame Oil : 1 tbsp
– Mirin (or Rice Wine) : 1 tbsp
– Raw Cane Sugar (or Sugar) : 1 tsp
Simple Method :
(1) Cut Broccoli into florets and scald them in hot water, drain and set aside.
(2) Mix all the condiments in a bowl and set aside.
(3) Heat up pan with 2 tbsp of oil, saute minced garlic until fragrant.
(4) Add in Broccoli and stir fry, follow by shitake mushroom, gradually add in the sauce, stir fry quickly and mix all the ingredients.
(5) May add in some vegetable seasoning to taste.