Check out The Video Below on How to make a Low Carb, High Protein Pizza
Here are the list of food items you need
2 Cups Cauliflower
1/2 Cup Cheese ( i would suggest low fat cheese)
6 oz Chicken (organic chicken)
Dash of Parsley & Oregano
3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
Handful fresh Spinach
2 Full Eggs (organic at best)
I looked at the list of food stuff and i think it would be yummy because of parsley, oregano and of course the tomato sauce. The combo is just savoury. He did mention about adding toppings such as black olives, onions, garlic. All are super healthy foods if you ask me. Together with great foods such as eggs, and a special cauliflower. Cauliflower,eggs and chicken are great source of protein making it very healthy.
Why was cauliflower chosen? Well apparently it has many benefits. I did a bit of research and the benefits are listed below
Benefits of Cauliflower
1. Antioxidation (prevents cardiovascular diseases and cancer.)
2. Anti-Inflammation (reduce arthritis, obesity, diabetes mellitus, inflammatory bowel disease and ulcerative colitis.)
3. Helps Cardiovascular(Heart) and protects blood vessels from inflammation
4. High in fiber good for digestion. (reduce risk stomach ulcer and cancer.)
5. vitamins B1, B2,B3, B5.B6 and B9 together with proteins, phosphorus and potassium.(High Nutritional Value)
One tip i got for cooking meats is to skew or bake it. Yeah defintely more healthy than fried ones. The best is to steam the chicken if you ask me. Just add tiny dash of salt or soy sauce.
Another tip is to shred the meat and cut up the cauliflower. I was wondering why does he do that. Well it is easier for digestion of course.