Hello Friends, share with You oven grilled fragrant and savory Char Siu chicken drumsticks.
These flavorful and yummy chicken drumsticks were marinated with ready-made Char Siu sauce for overnight in the refrigerator.
These grilled fragrant Char Siu chicken drumsticks are very tender and juicy. Pamper Your tastebuds with this sweet and flavorsome tasting dish. Enjoy Friends. Recipe is below Picture.
– Chicken drumstick : 10 pieces
– Ready-made Char Siu Sauce
– Raw brown sugar (optional)
– White sesame seeds
– Spring onion
– Corn starch (2 tbsp of corn flour with 3 tbsp of water)
Simply Method of Cooking :
(1) Marinated chicken drumsticks with Char Siu Sauce for overnight in the refrigerator.
(2) Place the marinated chicken drumsticks in the tray for grilling, cover with aluminium foil, grill at 300 degree C for 35 minutes until golden brown.
(3) Chai Siu Sauce Preparation :
(3.1) In a bowl, add 1/2 up of water to 3 tbsp of ready-made bottled Char Siu Sauce and 1 tsp of raw brown sugar.
(3.2) Heat the mixture in the sauce pan, stir constantly until it boils. Add in corn starch, one tbsp at a time, stir constantly until the sauce is thicken.
(4) Before serve, dip the drumsticks with some Char Siu Sauce and sprinkle some sesame seeds and spring onion.