Black fungus is an edible mushroom or vegetable that has no flavor of its own. It has high nutritional value and lots of health benefits.
Black Fungus contains vitamins B1 B2, and D, very rich in protein, calcium, iron and a lot more.
Here are some of the health benefits of Black Fungus :
(1) prevent cancer,
(2) prevent tumor growth,
(3) it is effective in reducing blood pressure,
(4) prevent iron deficiency as iron contained in black fungus is one of the highest among all the vegetables,
(5) prevent coronary heart disease,
(6) it neutralizes the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
You can Discover Benefits of Black Fungus Here Visit Here >>> Health Benefits of Black Fungus
Although black fungus has no flavor of its own, but it will absorb the seasonings it is cooked with.
Recipe of Black Fungus Fish
– Black fungus : 12 pieces
– Fish : 350 grams (cut into desired size)
– Bell Pepper (green,red and yellow) : (cut into pieces)
– Ginger : 50 grams (sliced)
– Garlic : 50 grams or 5 cloves (slightly crushed)
– Corn flour mix with water
– Chicken Stock or Water : 250 ml
– Black Pepper
– Salt and seasoning (to taste)
– Cooking oil
Preparation before cooking:
(1) Fully soak black fungus in warm water till it softens and expands, trim the stem and rinse to remove dirt. Set aside.
(2) Marinate fish with salt and black pepper for 15 minutes.
Simple Cooking Method:
(1) Pan fry fish until sightly brown. (Be Sure not to over cook). Set aside.
(2) Heat up sauce pan with 2 tbsp of oil, fry ginger and garlic until fragrant, add in chicken stock or water.
(3) When the stock boils, add in bell pepper, black fungus, fish and seasoning (to taste), lightly mix all ingredients evenly. When the stock began to boil, add in corn flour mixture. When the gravy thickens, dish is ready to serve.