Yummy Pork Curry cooked with few ingredients and simple way.
Recipe of Pork Curry
– Boneless Loin : 300 grams (Sliced)
– 1 Onion : cut in rings
– Curry Paste : 3 tbsp (about 75 grams)
– Chili paste : 1 tbsp
– Few Curry leaves and Chilies
– Corn flour
– Cooking oil
– Salt and seasoning to taste.
Simple Way :
1) Slice boneless loin into thin pieces and marinate with salt and Corn Flour.
2) Pan fry meat pieces until slightly brown and cooked. Set aside.
3) With the same pan, add in another 2 tbsp of oil, add in curry paste, chili paste, curry leaves and chilies, saute until fragrant, stir in and fry Onion rings.
4) Stir in 1/2 cup of water, return the pork slices and stir mix all ingredients quickly and evenly.
5) Lastly, add in some salt and seasoning to taste.
Note : May add additional water for more gravy.