My Wonderful World : Cooking with Ready Made Instant Paste and Sauces
Today’s Recipe : Pineapple Rice with Prawns
Recipe of Pineapple Rice with Prawns (3-4 Servings)
– 1 packet of Pineapple Rice Paste ,100 grams
– Cold Cooked rice : 300 grams
– Prawns or chicken (diced) and Big prawns (optional)
– Cooking oil
– Onion, Mixed vegetables (100 grams), and diced pineapple (canned) (add amount as you desire)
No seasoning is needed for cooking with Pineapple Rice Paste.
(: Adding pineapple cubes to pineapple rice make your meals more savory and delicious 🙂
Simple Steps :
(1) Heat up oil in pan, fry prawn until cooked, set aside.
(2) Saute Pineapple Rice Paste and Onion in hot oil, then add rice, fry till well mixed, add in cooked prawns, mixed vegetables and pineapple cubes. Fry until fragrant. Garnish with parsley and serve.
(3) For the big prawns, just simply fry over pan with oil.
Check out Tsu.co Post:
My Photo Collection at Tsu http://www.tsu.co/StellaSan/photos
Hope You like My Recipe 🙂