Spicy Black Bean Tofu Recipe with Minced Meat and Mixed Vegetables
Hello Friends, specially share this flavorsome recipe with You.
This delicious tofu has a flavor of salted black bean infused into it. Minced meat is specially cook with BBQ sauce to enhance the overall taste of this dish. To give this dish a spicy taste, chili oil is added. This combination of ingredients make this tofu dish tasty, flavorful and appetizing.
– Fresh tofu : 300 grams (cut into big cubes)
– Salted Black Beans : 1 tbsp (wash before used)
– Minced meat : 100 grams
– Mixed vegetables : 50 grams
– Minced garlic (5 cloves)
– BBQ sauce : 2 tbsp
– Cooking oil : 1 tbsp
– Chili oil : 1 tbsp
– Raw cane sugar : 1 tsp
– Water : 1 cup
– Tapioca starch (or corn flour) – (1 tbsp of flour mix with 3 tbsp of water)
Cooking method :
(1) Heat up wok with 1 tbsp of cooking oil, saute minced garlic until fragrant, add in black bean, again stir fry until fragrant.
(2) Add in minced meat, BBQ sauce, chili oil, stir fry and mix all ingredients.
(3) Add in mixed vegetables , a table spoon of cane sugar and 1 cup of water, stir and mix all ingredients. When the sauce boils, slowly and lightly add in tofu, simmer until it boils again, slowly stream in tapioca starch, lightly mix them until the sauce thicken.