Stuff Portobello Mushrooms topped with Mozzarella Cheese
- Mini Portobello (Diced the stem only)
- Yellow and Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- Cherry tomatoes (Diced)
- Onion (Diced)
- Garlic (minced) : 2 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce : 4 tbsp
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive Oil : 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper
- Salt and Seasoning (to taste)
(1) Remove the stem of Portobello and dice the stem into small pieces. Dice all other vegetables too.
(2) Heat up pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil, sauté garlic until fragrant, add in all vegetables and stir mix them, add in tomato sauce, black pepper, salt and seasoning to taste, stir fry and mix evenly. Set aside.
(3) Sprinkle olive oil on baking tray.
(4) Fill in each Portobello mushroom with the fried vegetable ingredients.
(5) Top with shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Bake at 250 degrees C for 15 minutes or until desired browning.