Dear Friends, this delicious curry pumpkin recipe is healthy savory and fragrant. This pumpkin dish taste is sweet with aromatic curry. Sincerely sharing this recipe in hope you can savor this yummy dish 🙂
Only a few ingredients are need to cook, method to cook is also simple. Kindly take note of the tips note after the ingredient list, they are important in cooking this dish. Enjoy cooking my friends.
Another of my recipe You can check out is pumpkin with salted egg that requires no seasoning
Click here >> http://www.yeahilike.com/sweet-pumpkin-with-salted-egg-yolk-recipe
- Pumpkin : 550 grams (Cut into pieces)
- Curry Paste : 3 tbsp (70 grams)
- Chili Paste : 1 tbsp (20 grams)
- Lemon grass : 1 stalk (cut into few sections)
- Few curry leaves.
- A few chilies (optional)
- Cooking oil : 4 tbsp
- Vegetable seasoning (to taste)
- ½ cup of water
Note before cooking:
(1) Cooking time depends on the thickness of the cut pumpkin. Add water bit by bit and check the tenderness of pumpkin.
(2) For more curry sauce, add in more curry paste and water, and adjust the amount to your preference.
(1) Heat up 4 tbsp of oil in a skillet, add in curry leaves, curry paste, chili paste and lemon grass, stir fry until fragrant and chili oil is form.
(2) Add in pumpkin slices, stir fry and mix all ingredients evenly, add in water and vegetable seasoning (to taste), simmer with medium heat until curry sauce is absorbed by pumpkin.