Tender and savory pork recipe easy to cook as you just need to stir fry pork slices with chili paste, minced shallot and garlic, together with onion and bell pepper, these enhances the flavor of the pork slices. The dish is savory and yummy to eat with rice.
Recipe of Tender and Savory Pork slices
– Lean pork : 300 grams (Sliced)
– Onion (Cut into rings)
– Green and Red Bell Pepper (Cut into Strips)
– Chili paste : 1 tbsp
– Minced Shallot and Garlic: 1 tbsp each
– Cooking oil
– Salt and Seasonings (to taste)
– Corn flour, Oyster sauce, Sesame oil (2 tbsp each)
– Some Black pepper.
Simple Steps :
(1) Marinate pork slices with all the marinades for 1 hour.
(2) Stir fry onion and bell pepper until fragrant, set aside.
(3) Heat up 3 tbsp of oil, saute minced shallot and garlic until fragrant, add in chili paste, follow by pork slices, stir fry until meat is cooked, stir in onion and bell pepper, add salt and seasoning to taste. Stir fry all ingredients QUICKLY until they are evenly mixed.
(: (: A plate of tender and savory pork slices is ready to serve :):)