My Wonderful World : Cooking with Ready Made Instant Paste and Sauces
Today’s Recipe :Grilled Char Siu Sauce Chicken
Char Siu Sauce is a Chinese Barbecue Sauce. Its a thick and sweet sauce that can be used for marinating, brush-on or for stir frying.
Recipe of Grilled Char Siu Sauce Chicken
– Char Siu Sauce (Chinese Barbecue Sauce, may add in honey or sugar if prefer sweeter taste)
– Chicken thigh (skinless and boneless) : (cut into desired size)
– Capsicum and Pineapple cube (for Kebab and appetizer)
– Sesame (for Garnishing)
– Cooking oil.
Simple Steps :
(1) Marinate chicken pieces with Char Siu Sauces for at least 2 hours.
(2) Grease grill cooker over medium heat. Place meat into grill cooker, grill meat until golden brown for both sides. Sprinkle sesame to enjoy the savory, tender and juicy chicken.
Pineapple and capsicum are added to boost appetite.
For kebab, you can just add any vegetables you feel like eating.
Hope You like this Simple Easy Recipe !