My Wonderful World : Ready-Made Instant Paste and Sauces.
Today’s recipe : Pork Chop with Japanese Curry
(Serve over Rice or Udon)
Japanese Curry Ingredients :
– Japanese Curry Sauce Mix : 90 grams (3 cubes)
– Onion & Mixed Vegetables (your choice of amount)
(1) In a skillet, stir-fry onion in oil until lightly brown, add mixed vegetables and water, bring to boil.
(2) Add in 90 grams (or 3 cubes) of Japanese Curry Sauce Mix.Stir constantly until the Curry Mix completely melt and the sauce thickens. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Vow! the delicious Japanese Curry Sauce is ready to serve over rice or udon.
Recipe of Pork Chop : (3 Servings)
– Lean Pork 300 grams (cut into pieces)
– Egg (beaten)
– Corn Flour
– Salt and Pepper (to taste)
(1) Marinate pork with salt and pepper, mix well in corn flour and beaten egg,
(2) Coat pork with bread crumb, deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
The delicious and juicy Pork Chop is ready to serve with Japanese Curry over Rice or Udon.