Crispy Yellow Tail fish with Sambal Sauce served on Banana Leaf
Hello, happy to share with You crispy fried yellow tail fish with Sambal sauce served on banana leaf.
Banana leaf has an aroma when hot food is place on it. Dishes served on banana leaf makes food more fragrant and appetizing.
I savor this crispy fried fish with fragrance coconut rice and spicy sambal sauce on banana leaf. It is very appetizing, flavorful and savory.
You can savor this fish with Sambal sauce and coconut rice.
For making the sambal sauce, please refer to “Home-made Sambal Sauce Recipe” >> https://www.yeahilike.com/my-home-made-sambal-sauce-yummy-chili-sauce-recipe
For cooking the coconut rice, please refer to >> https://www.yeahilike.com/baked-pandan-spicy-fish-slices-and-coconut-rice-set-meal-recipes
- Yellow tail fish : 230 grams
- Sambal Sauce
- Banana leaf
- Cooking oil (enough for deep frying)
- Corn Flour
Simple Way of Cooking :
- Use boiling water to soak the banana leaf until it is soft. Wipe it dry and set aside on a plate.
- After cleaning the fish, marinate it with some salt.
- Before deep frying, cover the fish with corn flour.
- Heat up cooking oil, deep fry fish until golden brown on both sides. Drain oil and place the fish onto the plate with banana leaf.