Hi friends, salmon marinated with spices, with freshness of bell peppers and flavor of onions is absolutely tasty. As you taste it, the fragrance of spices fills your mouth and the flavorsome salmon is savory. Bell Peppers are crunchy and refreshing which is complementary to this dish.
Salmon, Spices, bell peppers and onions are all healthy foods. For more information on the foods. Visit links at bottom of blog post.
Red, green and yellow bell pepper (cut into thin slices)
cooking oil (2 tbsp)
Salt and seasoning to taste
Marinades (to taste) :
White pepper powder
Simple Way of Cooking :
(1) Slice salmon steak but do not cut through the skin.
(2) Marinate salmon steak with all the marinades for an hour.
(3) Heat up pan with 1 tbsp of cooking oil, stir fry onions and bell pepper till fragrant, add in salt and seasoning to taste. Set aside in the pan.
(4) Heat up another 1 tbsp of cooking oil in pan. Fry both sides of salmon steak until brown and cooked.
(5) When serving, garnish salmon with onions and bell peppers.
Licensed by: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)