Hi Friends, I can’t wait to share this delicious recipe with You. This squid recipe has a fragrant ingredient which is blue ginger that greatly enhances its flavor. The shallots, lemon grass and etc also adds to its strong taste. I have another squid recipe here >>https://www.yeahilike.com/hot-and-spicy-chili-squid-recipe but for this recipe, blue ginger and curry leaves are added.
What does it taste Like?
1) It has strong fragrance of spices, salty taste with spiciness that gives you a wonderful tasting experience for your taste buds. This dish eaten with rice is flavorful due to the sauce.
2) The squid is chewy and juicy.
2 Good Points of This Dish
1) Simple easy to cook
2) Variety of Fragrant Ingredients that gives a strong delicious taste and leave you wanting more.
Look at the Beautiful Ingredients Below.
- Squids : 500 grams
- Chili Paste : 1 tbsp
- 2 Onions : (Cut into Rings)
- Shallots : 5 pieces
- Garlic : 3 cloves
- Lemon Grass : ½ stalk
- Blue Ginger : 2 slices
- Few Curry leaves
- Cooking oil : 3 tbsp
- Salt and Seasoning (to taste)
(1) After thoroughly cleaning the squids, slice squids into ¾ way and do not cut through.
(2) Blend shallots, garlic, lemon grass and blue ginger together with water. (Cover half of the ingredients with water). Blend all of them into paste.
(3) Heat up 3 tbsp of oil, sauté blended ingredients until fragrant, add in chili paste and curry leaves, stir fry, followed by Onion, stir fry. Finally add in squids, stir fry and mix all ingredients QUICKLY until squid is cooked and chewy.