Hi Dear Friend, Pork ribs soups together with vegetables are both healthy and delicious. I often cook pork ribs soup with a method that I like to share with You.
This method is used to remove fat from the pork ribs itself and cooked with vegetables. . I also use chicken bones. You can check out another recipe using chicken bones for soup >> https://www.yeahilike.com/healthy-chicken-soup-cooking-method-and-3-recipes-with-vegetables. Its basically the same cooking method but they all taste unique.
Hope You like this Recipe.
The steps for cooking pork ribs soup are as follows :
Pork Ribs : 400 grams
(1) Add 800 ml of water to 400 grams of pork ribs into slow cooker. Cook “high” for 3-4 hours.
(2) When finish cooking, let it cool. Tightly cover pot or seal with plastic cling wrap and put it in the refrigerator for overnight.
(3) The next day, a layer of fats form on top of pork ribs soup.
(4) Remove fats from the soup.
(5) After fats are removed, heat up the soup. When the soup boils, add in your favorite type of vegetable.
Three healthy pork ribs soup with vegetables
(1) Pork ribs soup with Emperor vegetable (Ti Wang Cai)
Reheat the soup, when the soup boils, add in Emperor vegetable, some salt and seasoning to taste.
(2) Pork ribs soup with Red Vegetable
Bring the soup to boil, add in red vegetable, salt and seasoning to taste.
(3) Pork Ribs Soup with Shanghai Green Vegetables
Heat up pork ribs soup, when soup boils, add in Shanghai Green vegetable and some salt and seasoning to taste.
*** Hope you enjoy healthy and tasty pork ribs soup with vegetables ***