My version of fried Oyster Omelette is more oysters, more eggs with a thin layer of sweet potato pancake, and also more garlic and spring onion.
I also enjoy fried oyster omelette in hot plate without Sweet Potato pancake in some of the food courts.
Recipe of My Version of Fried Oyster Omelette
– 20 pieces of Oyster
– 1 tbsp of Sweet potato flour mix with 1/2 bowl water
– 5 eggs (beaten)
– Minced Garlic : 2-3 tbsp
– Spring Onion and Cilantro
– 1 tbsp of rice wine
– Soy sauce
– Chili sauce and lime
(1) Fry Sweet Potato mixture in a flat bottomed pan until cooked.
(2) Add in beaten eggs, spread onto the layer of sweet potato pancake, add in spring onion. Pan fry until golden brown, remove and set aside.
(3) Heat up pan with oil, fry minced garlic until fragrant, add in oyster,rice wine, soy sauce, spring onion and pepper, fry quickly and place onto the egg omelette. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
(: (: It taste even more savory with lime juice and chili sauce. 🙂 🙂