Specially prepared for my family is this light and healthy Green Tea Cold Noodle, grilled Shitake Mushrooms and Red Cherry Tomatoes, scalded Broccoli with Teriyaki Sauce set lunch.
The Soba Tsuyu (Japanese noodle sauce) and Salmon Seaweed flakes enhances the flavor to Green Tea Cold Noodle. I am especially delighted with the taste of Shitake Mushrooms and sweet Cherry Tomatoes grilled with a lot of garlic. Together with fresh green Broccoli, they make my meal so flavorful and savory.
Recipe for Savory Set of Green Tea Cool Noodle (4 servings)
– Green Tea Noodle : 200 grams
– 1 packet of Shitake Mushrooms
– 1 packet Red Cherry Tomatoes
– Soba Tsuyu (Japanese noodle sauce)
– Teriyaki Sauce
– Olive Oil
– Garlic (finely chopped) : 3 tbsp
– Black Pepper
– Salt (to taste)
For Garnishing :
– Salmon Seaweed Flakes
– Sesame Seeds
Simple Steps :
(1) Boil Green Tea Noodle until cooked, drain well, rinse noodle in cold water, drain well. Place noodle on to a plate, add in Soba Tsuyu, garnish with sesame and Salmon Seaweed flakes.
(2) Trim the stem of Shitake mushrooms. Place Shitake Mushrooms and cherry tomatoes onto a baking tray, add in olive oil, chopped garlic, black pepper and salt, mix well. Grill at 200 degree °C for 10 minutes until slightly brown.
(3) For Broccoli, rinse and cut into small pieces, scald with hot water, drain well and add in Teriyaki sauce.
(: (: Simple. light and delicious Set of Green Tea Cold Noodles meal is ready 🙂 🙂