Savory Grilled Spicy Salads Recipe
Vegetables and Salads are my daily diets. I try making many salads with variety of combinations. For this salad, I really enjoy savouring the flavour of spices in the vegetables.
Recipe of Grilled Spicy Salads
- Cauliflower (Cut into small pieces)
- Purple Cabbage (Shredded)
- Red, Yellow and Green Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
Spices used :
- Curry Powder (1 tbsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tbsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Few Curry leaves
- Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
Place all the cut vegetables in a baking tray. Sprinkle all the spices onto the vegetables, add in oil and salt to taste. Mix all ingredients evenly and grill at 250 degree C for 15 minutes or until they are brown.