Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken thigh (boneless and skinless) : 650 grams (cut into bite sizes)
Potato : (cut into bite sizes)
Curry Paste : 200 grams
Chili paste : 60 grams
Lemon grass : 1 stalk (cut into small sections)
Blue ginger : few slices
Few Curry leaves
Cooking oil : ½ cup
Salt and Seasoning to taste
(1) Boil and cook the cut potatoes, set aside.
(2) Blend Lemon grass, blue ginger and few curry leaves together with water to half cover ingredients, blend into paste, 3 table spoons of blended mixture required.
(3) Heat up oil in skillet, add in curry paste, chili paste, curry leaves and 3 tbsp of blended ingredients, sauté until fragrant or chili oil is formed.
(4) Add in chicken and boiled potatoes, stir mix all the ingredients evenly, add water to cover the chicken, stir mix well and simmer with cover until chicken is tender and gravy thickens.
(5) Add in salt and seasoning to taste.