Quick Stir Fry, Healthy and Delicious Oyster Mushroom, White and Brown Button Mushrooms.
– Swiss Brown Mushroom : 200 grams – (trim the stem)
– White Button Mushroom : 200 grams – (trim the stem)
– Oyster Mushroom :150 grams – (trim the stem)
– Garlic : few cloves (crushed into 2 tbsp)
– Olive Oil : 3 tbsp
– Black pepper
– Parsley flakes
– Oyster sauce : 1 tbsp
– Light Soy Sauce : 1 tsp
– Rice Wine : 1 tbsp
– Corn Flour : 1 tbsp
– Vegetable seasoning 1/2 tsp
– Water : 6 tbsp
Simple Ways :
(1) Stir and mix together all the condiments in a bowl for sauce. Set aside.
(2) Heat up pan with 3 tbsp of Olive oil, saute garlic until fragrant, add in brown, white button mushrooms and 2 tbsp of sauce, stir fry for 2 minutes,
(3) Lastly add in Oyster mushrooms, black pepper and balance of sauce to taste, Stir mix quickly until all ingredients are coated with sauce. Garnish with parsley flakes before serving.