1. Tech giant Sony has joined the race to develop digital contact lens technology.
2. A French company has released a bikini with a special sensor that they say warns users if they’ve spent too much time in the sun.
3. The adult video website’s entry into the world of wearable technology may leave Apple Watch facing some stiff competition.
4. A new body of work by a group of Japanese engineers could have us staring at the backs of our hands instead of our phones.
5. Speculation that Google’s next piece of wearable technology will be a blood-sucking smartwatch that helps diabetics monitor blood-sugar levels is growing after the tech giant filed a patent application for the device.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus
Please watch: “Crying dog breaks the internet’s heart — but this sad dog story has a happy ending”